Market Volatility is Rising - Are You Ready?
- Structured Notes Offering for September
Join us Sunday, October 15, 2023 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT to hear about our alternative investment strategies
FED INTEREST rates continue to rise trying to tame inflation; inverted yield curve continues to predict a recession, Fitch downgrades United States creditworthiness from AAA to AA+...
Find out how alternative investments such
as structured notes:
• Mitigate Risk - offer 100% or partial downside
protection, while still providing the opportunity
to participate in the upside of the underlying
• Enhanced Upside - Some Structured
Investments are designed to offer accelerated
returns or enhanced yield, giving investors
the possibility of greater upside returns.
• Define Outcomes – have formula-based
outcomes which can help increase investor
confidence and ease uncertainty
• Be Customized - Structured Investments may be
customizable to meet the specific individual needs
and financial goals of investors